Friday, April 3, 2009

Granny vs the Billy Goat

Okay this has got to be the funniest thing ever! Peter and ShaRee have this goat...a big goat. In fact it is so big had I seen it before I came into their house I wouldn't have left the car. Its got horns and will charge you. As we were talking about this monstrous goat, my mom (granny) tells us her confrontation with this goat. When the goat came up to her and tried to ram her she just reached out and grabbed the horns! The whole time she's thinking, 'okay, now what do I do?' Then the goat goes up on its hind legs! Its front hooves swinging and yet she is still holding on to its horns! Okay, just close your eyes and imagine this--too bad we don't have video. So back to the situation, not knowing what else to do she kicks the goat in the nards (you know what I mean)! The goat runs away...I can hardly stop laughing as I write this...I can just picture Granny out there doing this...it is way too funny. Way to go Granny!!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Hilarious! Picturing your mom doing that is very funny!

Lauren said...

Thanks for a good chuckle.