Sunday, August 16, 2009

A string of Bad Luck

Okay so I guess lately I have been feeling like I have a rain cloud following me around! Seriously I have had a huge string of bad luck. First, I woke up in the middle of the night to get Jax a bottle and trip on my brand new laptop cord...it fell and broke out the dvd drive! I had only had it for a total of 3 weeks. I hadn't even tried to use the dvd drive yet. Then a week later I break my brand new cell phone...only had it two weeks! (I get to send the phone back though) Then I read in the newspaper that they found west nile virus on pump access road...the road I LIVE ON! Not to mention the fact we have more moisquitos in our house (Mike takes a fly swatter and kills them every night before bed)--ya think we are at risk?? I mean please what else could go wrong. I haven't dared touch the new ipod I accidently bought off ebay for fear that I will ruin it. I must say I have been obeying the speed limit and such as I am afraid I might get into an accident or something next--or maybe a ticket. Good grief! Here's to hoping I will be much more lucky in the next few weeks--I could use it!

2 comments:

Sally said...

You accidently bought an ipod on ebay? That's funny. That is a string of bad luck...I hope things get better!

Deborama said...

Your funny! Sounds like Scott! He has drenched his third iphone this weekend. NOT HAPPY! I love watching your family at stake things, not that we get the chance to chat!, maybe one day! Darn kids! :)