Sunday, September 13, 2009

What was he thinking?







Okay so I guess start with the bottom picture first! Owen thought it would be funny to put all of his pencil top erasers on his face. It was kind of funny and we all had a laugh until he took them off. Oh, yeah they left like little hickey marks all over his face. The bottom picture was like 3 days ago and the top two pictures are today. Yeah, he still has the marks and they are not fading. I am glad that picture day was last week other wise he'd have picture of pock face boy. I am sure that the school will be calling me tomorrow asking what is wrong with Owen. Good grief I do not understand boys sometimes. What a goof ball!

4 comments:

mdnaef said...

Oh my gosh, Jenny, that is sooo funny! I had to wake up Matt to show him this. You got to love boys this age.

Sally said...

The pictures are hilarious!

Susi Daw said...

That is too funny! And yes only boys would think of doing something like that.

Deborama said...

That is soooooo funny, my kids are dying laughing right now , Austin says its good thing he isn't in high school. That is something he would try! :)