Monday, October 26, 2009

The Honesty of 5 year olds!

Okay so Molly turned 5 this month and along with it apparently she has found the wonderful tact only a 5 year old can have. You all know it things like--"Uh, oh that lady is in big trouble she drew all over her arm!" (Tattooes) Of course she doesn't say this quietly. Then there is always the people who are smoking outside the stores, "Oh man smoking is BAD! That means he is a bad man, gross!" Of course the guy was actually nice and said, "your right smoking is bad." On our way into the store. My personal favorite---we are at Wal Mart in the cold section. The next thing I know Molly yells (and I mean yells) "Hey that guy's crack it showing!" I look up and see this guy bending over trying to choose eggs (like its a tough decision or something). I am trying not to laugh while thinking to myself "more like a half moon" lets just say I quickly turned the cart around and went the other way. Trying not to laugh the whole time. I shouldn't forget that just this evening Mike told Molly she needed to pick up the dining room. Her response "I don't want to be Cinderella---she's a cleaning lady!" Apparently asking her to clean is treating her like Cinderella. Ya gotta love this stage in childhood it brings lots of embarassing looks but also lots of laughs for later years!

2 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

Bode said last night "change the TV station. I can see their cracks--talking about women's cleevage!!

~PEARL & MAT~ said...

That made my night! cant wait to see you at thanksgiving time!