Sunday, July 27, 2008

Family Picture


Okay so here's the deal. Trying to get six kids to all be happy actually look at the camera is next to impossible. After about four pictures and lots of complaints, we ended up with this picture. I have to admit that I did say, "Either you guys be happy and look at the camera or we will sit here until you do...and if you think it will be fun to miss church--IT WILL NOT BE FUN TO STAND HERE FOR THREE HOURS!" Right after that is when we got this picture. I guess this is as good as it gets.

6 comments:

ShaRee said...

That is an impressive site Jenny! We are so happy for you guys! Your reunion pictures are so cute, cute girls and fun cousins!

The TAUFA'S said...

I just love your pictures. I knew once you get there you would have a ball?! I'm excited that you are able to have the internet as well.

~PEARL & MAT~ said...

OH what a handsome bunch!!!!!!!!!!!love you guys

Amber said...

Your family is beautiful. I can't believe how big Jax was when he was born. It will be fun to check in on your family to see how big they get. I still remember Hayley when you lived in Pocatello. She was still in diapers and Owen was just born.

tiff said...

its me tiff..... Cute blog. I love looking at family blogs cause it fun to see the kids. See ya this Saturday...

Deborama said...

That was so much fun today! Thanks again to all the Yorgesens for the awesome party. Your family is so cute, your such a superwoman!