Sunday, July 27, 2008

Vacation


Okay so we are vacationing in WY. We are at the annual Hokanson Reunion in Star Valley. It has been a total blast. We rented this awesome vacation house (that has fast internet) and we have been totally enjoying ourselves. The only complaint I have is the heat. Its been in the high 90's with no AC! Mikaydi and the other girls had a blast today painting thier finger nails, doing hair and just being girly girls. It was fun seeing all the girl cousins excited and having fun. I have to say that Mike has been having lots of fun, just as soon as he finished the slide show. I think all the slide showing has burned his brain.

As you can see by his picture. Of course he does like to show off for his siblings. I have to say he is really in his element when he is with his family. I laugh so hard when I am with the Hokanson's they are hillarious.

2 comments:

ShaRee said...

I love the flower in her hair!!!!!!!Such a cute pose by her!

~PEARL & MAT~ said...

tell mike we are TRYING to keep our redneckness low key and this doesnt help = )