Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Frans's Underbite

Okay-so the last month I've taken Owen, Haylee and Frans all to the orthodontist. This Dr. Ostler's place seems to be the happening place. We always see someone there that we know...yesterday we saw Austin Ashton. He was cute...I couldn't remember his name and I said hey you look familar. He says "Me?" I say "what's your name?" "Austin" "Yeah thats right your dad is my cousin." Yes the orthodontist is the place to see and be seen appparently. Now why don't I have ortho Insurance??? Apparently both Haylee and Owen may need braces but probably not until 7th grade. Frans on the other hand has a underbite and they want to try and put him in head gear and a metal thing in his mouth...if I think he can handle it without too much anxiety--yeah right! We don't know what we are going to do yet. This 50% chance working head gear is only going to cost $2100 and that is only for stage one...if it works. Yeah we have to think about this. I am personally most worried about Frans's anxiety---of course this would happen to the kid that is so scared of everything.

7 comments:

tiff said...

Wow you are a busy girl..... Your kids make me laugh. Im glad to hear you found the pee man...... You should have "bishop spray service" come and spray for spiders.... They come and do my house and it really works good......

Teeth are so expensive I don't know what you are going to do. I am thinking of getting braces myself and I about croaked when I got a price..... Things are so crazy expensive....

tiff said...

Hey I need your email address so I can invite you to my blog. Going private so let me know...
tiffanni44@hotmail.com

Deborama said...

Oh my! spiders are so scary and I have never checked out the mothball thing, interesting! A lot of people get their houses sprayed once a year and say it works really well. That is one weird thing about living in town is there are no spiders or mice??? Ive always been an out of town girl so it seems unnatural. :)

Wish You Were Here said...

So just get him in the headgear and tell him he won't have to dress up for Halloween - he can go as young Willy Wonka.

rhf said...

Braces are the best! We just paid Jake's off. $2100 is cheap.

Terri said...

Hey - Lars is headed for the same treatment for his under-bite. They want to start him in February. It is at least comforting to hear that two orthodontists have the same opinion on treatment.

ShaRee said...

Is Dr. Ostler in Moses Lake?