Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Don't you hate it when...

Okay so its been awhile but I have been extremely busy. I have started working at the library three days a week and you'd be amaze d how much time 10 hours really takes up. As you know we have been trying to potty train Mikaydi. I wanted to take some drastic measures and hose her down if she had an "acident"...Mike wanted us to be patient and loving. I didn't buy this type at all. I hate to admit it but after two weeks Mike's method has worked Mikaydi hasn't worn a pull-up, except at night and church, for about a week. Don't you hate it when your husband it right...ugh! I much prefere the I told you so side of things.

1 comment:

The TAUFA'S said...

Well, at least the method worked and your daughter may not have to go to therapy anymore hehe.