Monday, November 17, 2008

Birthday

So it was my birthday yesterday so I thought I would write a bit about me. Since I am 32 here are 32 things:
8 wishes
1. To get out of debt
2. Get Skinny
3. Go with my kids to Disneyland or World
4. Go on a cruise with Mike (no kids)
5. Get Haylee’s IEP team to actually get her what she needs
6. Have a scrapbooking weekend
7. Get all the kid’s scrapbooks up to date
8. Have the entire house stay clean for a week (as long as I’m wishing why not go for gold)
8 things I am thankful for

1. I am alive
2. My testimony
3. My kids
4. Mike
5. My house—even if its not clean
6. I have a car
7. My bed
8. My Extended Family

8 Memories

1. Playing on the Potato Digger
2. Riding in Popcorn (potato truck) with my Mom
3. Falling off the edge of the pick-up waking up with Dad taking care of me
4. T.P.ing with my friends and Mom
5. Leon falling on his back in the shop
6. Sleeping on the trampoline
7. Swimming in the pond…ditches
8. Dad’s annual hike of Death

8 things I look forward to in the future

1. Being a grandma
2. Being able to attend the temple weekly
3. Seeing my kids get married in the temple
4. Spoiling grandkids
5. Traveling with Mike after we retire
6. Going on a mission
7. A clean house
8. Seeing the bottom of the laundry bucket

5 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

Memory-Trying to scare me at Scrapbooking and ending up scaring yourself.
Driving home from Tri Cities to Mattawa in the middle of the night and things getting interesting ;0)

~PEARL & MAT~ said...

Question: Are these in order of least to most thankfull?
Observation: A lot of your memories are freaky, like accidents.

Deborama said...

Fun things about you! I love your Sunday you had, do you remember those growing up? Good thing your writing all these things down! :) So funny!

Anonymous said...

hello happy birthday sorry i didn't call i have hard time remebering to call people on thier birthdays all thow you are not just some people your my sis sorry any how i didn't make the top eight in any of the cadgores i'm sure i'm a strong nineth place. woooowh neeelee. it was fun going with you on hikes when you where young. well have a good year jpy

The TAUFA'S said...

I love the Halloween outfits, Owen looked and sounded like he had a lot of fun at Disneyland, the Sunday Mayhem sounded stressful and funny, and your wish/thankful/memory list was interesting. Still, I'm sorry the birthday wasn't exactly what you wanted. I wish you the best for everything.