Friday, July 3, 2009

$50, 23 Loads, clean laundry...priceless!

I am finally back to the land of the blog!! We had the Hokanson reunion and in our preperation for everyone to show up Mike loaded all of our dirty laundry into garbage bags and threw them in our room. Really ( I should of taken a picture but wasn't sure I really wanted that picture floating around for postarity) it was so bad that I would walk in our room and think a mouse must of died because of the smell. It was seriously bad, so I had enough! It was time for me to take control of the madness of Laudry. After a discussion with Mike (where we seriously contemplated if our junky washing machine could handle it) we decided I would take all the laundry to the laudry mat in Mattawa and do it all at once! With the help of my angelic mother I was able to complete 23 loads of laudry! All washed dried and folded! It was awesome!! The only sad thing is that when I came home I discovered another 5 to 8 loads left amongsnt the junk in the house! Still there is nothing like the smell of clean laundry!!!

No comments: