Saturday, May 16, 2009

Litttle League Tourament

Okay so I am not sure how to rotate this picture so look sideways. Notice his dirty face.

Here is Owen's team they took fourth. They did a great job and they were the youngest team there.
Owen did a great job at catcher--I wish I had a picture of him diving for the ball, he did it a couple of times today. I think it must be in his blood! This is why he had such a dirty face in the above picture--a true ball player!

Here is Owen batting and running to first, he had a few good hits today. I think next year we need to work on getting him to relax more at the plate. When he is relaxed he does awesome! He is a very fast runner and a great slider. He gets his toes pointed and was called safe. Todays tournament went smoothly and I thought it was a great day. There were a few things that came up but nothing unmanagable. I really enjoyed the ball today--I love BALL! If I could go back and do it again I would make straighter foul lines. (Ha!) I don't think I will be volunteering to run the tournament next year. I want to coach Frans and Molly in T ball. Ball for the Hokanson's is over for the year. If you want to see more picts check it out on facebook I will put them all there.



2 comments:

The TAUFA'S said...

Congrats on another year of ball. I'm excited for you and glad that the year is over. Maybe some relaxtion in store?! I doubt it. Still, I'm glad Owen did well and is a true catcher like his mom.

Deborama said...

before you double click on the picutre you are choosing left click on it and it will say rotate. :) Love the pictures, Im so glad baseball is over!