Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Toilet Surprises!!

Everyday is a new adventure. In fact each time I go into the bathroom its a new adventure...what kind of surprises will be waiting there for me today? Yes, the bathroom the place of choice to play for Jax, Molly and Mikaydi. Of course it might not be so bad if it were in their bathroom but no it has to be the master bath. After all Mom, "its got carpet and its soft!" as Molly tells me many times. The plants are apparently like a jungle for their barbies--oooh what fun. Whats the big deal you say? Well, Jax likes to grab everything and anything and put it into the toilet...its really bad when you really have to go to the bathroom you run in there look down and oh, gee there's a candle, toothbrush (mike's--I hope), candle holder, lego and something that looks like it could of been a card but is now starting to fall apart its really hard to tell. Before you can do your business you have to get everything out of the toilet-which is gross in itself. By the time you get done getting everything out your not only about to pee your pants you also feel like vomiting! Oh, I can't wait for tommorrows toilet surprise! Next time I will take pictures for those of you who don't believe me!

1 comment:

BriAnne said...

LOL!!! And don't feel bad.....I only laugh because Tanner tries to dip toilet paper in the toilet and then "drink" the water that drips from the sopping wet TP. I think we've saved him every time so far. At least I hope so....ha ha.