Friday, May 1, 2009

Good Grief--not again

Okay here we go again...(I tried to publish this and it keeps getting erased!) SO remember when I first started blogging. Molly and Mikaydi and their toilet episodes...well I guess its Jax's turn. He pulls himself up to the toilet and then likes to play in the water--yuck! It is so gross I want to vomit!! I mean it is a miracle that kids don't get diseases with this kind of stuff they do. Jax still isn't standing on his own--he is way to chicken...but he is a crawling machine. He has finally gotten some more teeth up top. Only now he grinds his bottom and top teeth--annoying! It is like someone running their nails down a chalkboard--ugh! But then he gives you this amazing smile and it just melts your heart--how can you possibly get mad at that! I think this little boy has me wrapped around his fingers.

No comments: