Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mikaydi Sleeping

Okay just a quick funny...Mikaydi likes to crawl into my bed in the morning (mostly because she is cold). A lot of the time I will get in with her (after the kids have gone on the bus) and never fail every morning she falls back to sleep. The thing is when you sleep with Mikaydi she has some serious leg moving going on. She throws her legs around like little feelers (you know feeling around for stuff) and once she feels your body, with her feet, then she sucks herself close to your own body. She pushes her little bum into your side and wiggles til she gets comfortable. The thing is its generally the most uncomfortable thing for you though. Oh, if she weren't so cute I couldn't handle it.

2 comments:

Deborama said...

Sweet, I imagine we will miss that one day, when Avery doesn't stop wiggling when Im trying to put her to bed I wonder! :) Your family picture is SO pretty! You all look so good, I love your hair! The background is so pretty too!

The TAUFA'S said...

Sounds familiar! Lillian is a feeler also.