Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Floors



First of all I can never figure out how to get pictures on to the blog the way I want so if it seems like my pictures all in weird order then its because I am retarted. Here is the new office flooring. It makes it alot nicer for moving around in our chair. The kids actually helped out a ton--really they weren't always in the way. Mike thinks the must be union workers though because they kept asking for a break...it was funny. It was nice that the project got finished so quickly. Not a big space but I think Mike learned alot by doing this. Now maybe I can scrapbook more...






4 comments:

~PEARL & MAT~ said...

oh cute! i can never get the pictures how i want either...

Sally said...

The floors look great!

BriAnne said...

It looks awesome! Great job!

The TAUFA'S said...

It looks great Jenny! I didn't know you were getting hard floor in there.