Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mikaydi's Birthday Party

Mikaydi is turning 5 this week! I can't believe it. She invited four of her friends over to help her celebrate. She was so cute and had such a good time. She is ready to go to kindergarten, she says "I am five now so I get to go to kindergarten with Molly, right?" Of course I had to explain to her that she had to wait til September to go to school. Mikaydi is growing up to be such a sweet and kind girl. She is always helpful and loves to play with her siblings. Her and Owen still share the very blonde hair, and blue eyes. I just can't believe how much she has grown up and changed this year. I also can't believe that 4 years and 50 weeks ago we almost lost her and she was life flighted to Sacred Heart in Spokane--it seems like just yesterday. How blessed we are to have been able to keep her with us. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKAYDI!


No comments: