Sunday, February 20, 2011

Trying out Couponing

Okay so I keep hearing about how people get these amazing deals by couponing so for 2011 I am trying it out. I have to say it is awesome! It is great how you can really get so much with out spending a lot. I am trying to get my year supply in "household" items this year completely by couponing. Hopefully I will remember to occationally take a snapshot and post a blog about my finds. Yesterday (Saturday) I got what you see pictured here, which includes, 20 Axe deoderants, 16 bars of dial soap, and 3 dial body wash--and I spent a whopping $12 out of pocket and recieved $25 in register rewards (I get to take that amount off my next purchase). Isn't that AMAZING?!!

4 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

stink be gone in the Hokanson house!!

Terri said...

Ok - so call me....please. I have to know how you are doing this.

Lauren said...

I'm right there with you! I'm all stocked up on TP, deodarant, paper towels, dryer sheets and dishwasher soap for many months. Love couponing!

Lauren said...

deodorant... bah.