Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Homeschool?!

I guess the latest news is that I am home-schooling Haylee now. I was talking to the Special Ed teacher and I just had this feeling that Haylee was not getting what she needed at the school. She is so sweet and its easy to forget about her...I am sure that is what was happening at the school...so I called and IEP meeting and told them that I would be taking her out of school the very next day. Thank goodness for Ronda and her help with answering all my questions--or else I would be completely lost. She has been home for a week and a half and we are figuring it all out. I think she thought it would be easy at home and its not...Mom's are a lot tougher than teachers. She starts school at 8 and we finish about 1:30 everyday. Mike is taking care of her science on Fridays. Haylee is a little miffed that she still has to do school on Saturday too but until she gets caught up thats the way it will be. I have to say that this new development is forcing me to be much more organized and stuck to a schedule everyday...I guess that is a good thing. Molly and Mikaydi are a little bit more wild these days but I am working on that. I just feel this has added a whole new level of being busy.

1 comment:

The TAUFA'S said...

Eventually Molly and Mikaydi will learn the routine and you will get it underhand. I hope all goes well. Just stick to it and keep your head up.