Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mom, are you like a snake?

The other night I was in my room enjoying me time. I put on a grape seed face peel you know it makes your skin really shinny and tight. Well there was some crisis with the kids and I come out and tried to deal with it...forgetting that I had this stuff on my face. All kids stop the moment I step out of my room. "Mom what is that?!" So I begin to start peeling it off my face...Frans sits and stares at me and stares at me. Finally he says, "So do you do that a lot?"
"Well, when I have time."
"Oh, well so are you like a snake?" I thinking WHAT? But I say, "What do you mean?"
"If you skin peels off like that then your like a snake...will that happen to me?" Needless to say I laughed and laughed. There he is my paranoid child.

1 comment:

Summer Freeman said...

how's the skin doing today?