Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Gossip...

Okay so I have to just say "Gossip sucks!" People (women mostly) get sucked into these conversations with people and the next thing you know you are either gossiping or listening to the gossip thinking..."YOUR KIDDING!" The problem is the damage that can happen when people aren't careful about what they say. How many of you out there listen to someone talking about someone else and think, "Gee I wonder what they say about me behind my back?" Yes, I have been there and thought those things. I can't say I am perfect--I am sure I listen a little too much and therefore I am guilty. I occasionally listen to Dr. Laura and some of the things she says makes perfect sense. She tells us that we need to rid ourselves of poisionious relationships. I have to say that gossip relationships are probably the most poisionious of all. The damage that is done when someone ASSUMES something is irreverisble and then to top it off they go and tell someone else about what they have ASSUMED! When in all reality there is no truth to it. I am here to tell you today that I will not partake in these damaging relationships anymore. Whether it be family, friend or foe if you want to be around me, be invited to my home, be my friend know this: I will not be around this kind of damaging behavior. If you partake in this I will not be around you. That is all I have to say today!!!

No comments: