Monday, October 8, 2007

she is perfect

hey this is the fart mister the bester of shrek the releaser of toxic fummmes and the bad speller i figured i better read the things my wife has been writing about me interesting! well what can i say about her as you may know she is perfect i cant think of a singel flaw becouse if i did she has got some kind of radar that instantly gose off then your cought no trapped is a better word for it forget about trying to lie your way out of it so i,ve learned over the past ten years to always tell the truth example me hey dear whats wrong with your eye wife what do you mean! me in my mind i think( o crap i steped in it up to my nostrils and am about to suficate )but i say o its nothing wife no realy what do you mean! me fear surges through me im not good with fear so i freeze and in an atemp to try to squeeze out of the situation i say you got same kind of a spock thing going on ( did i realy say that the pile o crap i steped in must have clouded my judgmet wife what!! its hope less by this piont eny explination eny bribery not even pritty stinky flowers will save me. no thats not what i ment your eyebrowes dont point up i just never noticed one of your eyes is lower then the other wife what!!!! ok truth is im not that bright can you tell eny way putting the rest of the night ion the line i go all out with the truth o it must of just been a smug on the mirror when you look right at me you look just fine

1 comment:

Summer Freeman said...

Did you have to graduate from a school in Rexburg to be able to read that. This cracks me up!!