Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cruise or Hawaii Results...

Okay so after a long pow wow with Mike we (thanks to you guys) have decided on an Alaskan Cruise if we can get it for the right price. Yes, Mike has relented (after much proof that we can afford it from me) and has given consent to go somewhere...preferably a cruise to Alaska. YEA!!! Can I say it again--YEA!!!! Thanks for your imput and very fun comments. It is always nice to know that someone is reading my blog. Oh, yeah you guys should check out Mike's blog--his latest writings about Jax is pretty funny. YEA! I get to go somewhere with my husband!!! YEA! (Now watch some sort of finacial tragedy will pop up!)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Good for you guys! There are some good deals out right now with the economy the way it is. Just go to the cruise websites and if you don't mind the junk mail, sign up for their mailing list and you'll get info on specials sent to you.