Saturday, March 14, 2009

An update

Frans had his surgery yesterday. He is doing very good. The doctor said that the fluid he sucked out of his ears was like a thick glue. (No wonder he couldn't hear anything!) He is now bouncing off the walls. Haylee, Molly and Mikaydi had a blast at granny's house. Molly cried and cried because she didn't want to come home (gee I feel great about that). After all the time I spent trying to convince Mike we needed to go on a cruise, and he actually agreed to it, I decided not to do that this year. I know- what a woman I am always changing my mind. There are a few problems with Mike getting time off and us not being able to find the cruise we want, and we decided to do something else with the money. If we want to be able to go to Thanksgiving in Idaho (for the Yorgesen reunion and stay long enough to see the Hokansons) then Mike really can't afford to take a week for a cruise. I am not sad though as we decided I should finally do a program to lose weight and get healthier. So thats what is going on with us and hopefully I will blog soon with picts of Jax.

No comments: