Saturday, September 15, 2007

NO GIRLS ALLOWED


Frans and his friend Bode have these swimsuits that are exactly alike. Frans loves to hang out with Bode. When Bode comes its like they almost disappear. The only time I hear from them is when they want to eat or when they beat up Molly. Molly thinks this is totally unfair as she want to tag a long and play too. Having two younger sisters must be the trial of Frans' young life. We read books in the afternoon and he is obessed with the book called No Girls Allowed a Bearstein Bear book. Then several days after that Frans was obessed with putting signs on his doors saying "No girls allowed". He would run to his room point to the sign and shut the door in Molly's face. I waited for him to forget about it. I knew that we were in trouble though when he saw that I put some lettering on the wall in the girl's room and he asked that I make the "no girls allowed" sign in the same letting for his door. I sat him down and said Frans remember at the end of the book that the girls and boys end up having a clubhouse together and play together. He looks at me and says, "I don't like that ending at all!" Apparently sisters are a trying experience for him.

No comments: