Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Phantom of the Opera

Haylee got to go to the POTO in Portland and see it live on the stage. She loved it. She is constantly asking if we get to do it again. I tell her that maybe we will next year. She had lots of fun with her cousins Clarissa and Abby. It wasn't quite so much fun for me as Jax cried most the time. I did get to watch it on the closed circuit tv in the lobby. Haylee also still remembers the Lion King in Australia. She really wants to take her friend Summer to see it. I think maybe that would be a good 12th Birthday--instead of a party? Maybe I'm dreaming. We will see.

2 comments:

The TAUFA'S said...

That was totally fun and it was great to see all of them so excited. I think they enjoyed as much as the mothers.

Deborama said...

Fun, Austin said he saw you yesterday! It took a while for him to know which one you were, he told me you had a baby and bunch of kids with you so Im guessing it was you! :) I was in the car with the girls.