Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Terrible 2's

I know she looks so sweet and innocent...well she was. I don't know what is up but Mikaydi finally hit the terrible two's (she's 2 1/2 right now) and we are paying for it. She screams and fights and the entire time she looks so cute. Molly and her have some pretty interesting fights these days. And its that wonderful time again...POTTY TRAINING HECK! Yes, Mikaydi had us fooled this weekend she went potty and didn't miss except once or twice from Saturday until Today! Today it was as if she was back to the baby days as she pooped and wet her pants all day long! What is with that?? Needless to say Mikaydi got a dousing from the hose outside...I can't stomach the clean up other wise. Was is it only a year ago that I was finishing up with Molly's potty training heck? I am so over potty training its not even funny. Mike reminds me that I still have Jax after Kaydi's done....Thanks Mike! Yes, I guess this means that I will not be a professional potty trainer...even though after six kids I might be considered 'experienced'.

2 comments:

ShaRee said...

Hopefully she will get it soon! And maybe Jax will train himself. You will love being done with those moments! She really is adorable.

The TAUFA'S said...

You can't help but love Kaydi, even when she is being a stinker. Remember just one more child to try to get through. Also, eventually it will stick in her head what she needs to do.