Friday, February 27, 2009

Blue and White Day


So here are the boys on Blue and White day! They both wanted to have their faces painted like Bobcats--our school mascott. I think I did a pretty good job considering I used the school T-shirt to do it from and I did it all in about 10 min each kid. I took me longer on the first than the second.


Frans is probably too little to get his face painted like this because he is so wiggly.

We have purposefully not cut their hair because we wanted it to stick up for today. I think its funny that Owen's hair is actually quite curly--and yet all the girls are pretty straight. We hardly ever let his hair get so long so normally Owen's hair appears straight. I personally think his hair looks cool. We had fun!




3 comments:

The TAUFA'S said...

What an awesome job!! I think I will have to send Lillian to you for Spirit week. There is no way I can do anything as well. I'm glad they are getting into the spirit of things!

Sally said...

They both look great! How fun!

Deborama said...

your way too nice of a Mom! My kids love spirit week but we usually only go wild one of the days! :) My kids will love these pictures!