Friday, February 13, 2009

Spa Day




Today I took Haylee to the spa for her birthday--which is tomorrow. She got a facial and her eyebrows waxed. She also got her ears pierced! She was so cute all day long--a bit nervous and excitement mixed together I think. I have to say I thought there would be more dramatics when she got her ears pierced but she handled it really well. She just squeezed granny's hand and there was a little teary eyed but no crying or anything. After she got her eyebrows waxed we asked her what hurt the worst and she said "getting my ears pierced". I was glad to here that because she is going to have to go back and get her eyebrows waxed again someday and I don't want her to remember it as the worst thing of the day. We also went and got a pedicure and manicure...it was a fun girl day! I can't believe how much Haylee is growing up and how well she handled everything.

3 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

Cute tweeny!!

Sally said...

She looks so pretty!

The TAUFA'S said...

It sounded like a fun and exciting day. I'm glad it all worked out!