Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Tag

♥ How long have you been together? 12 years in April
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? A few months
♥ Who asked who out? He asked me.
♥ How old are each of you? He is 37 and I am 32.
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? Mine just because of location.
♥ Do you have any children together? Six
♥ What about pets? We have had several...cats...cows...dogs...fish.
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Colors of walls
♥ Did you go to the same school? Yes College
♥ Are you from the same home town? No
♥ Who is the smartest? I am...sometimes
♥ Who is the most sensitive? I don't know
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Chinese
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Hawaii
♥ Who has the craziest exes? He definitely does...I only dated sane people.
♥ Who has the worst temper? Me
♥ Who does the cooking? Me
♥ Who is more social? Definitely me...he gets anxious
♥ Who is the neat freak? He is inside but doesn't complain because he doesn't want to do it himself.
♥ Who is the more stubborn? He is.
♥ Who hogs the bed? He does.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? He does when he has to work...I do when he doesn't.
♥ Where was your first date? Watching movies in the cold shed at the land...he wanted to warm me up.
♥ Who has the bigger family? He does 8 siblings tons and tons of cousins
♥ Do you get flowers often? Very rarely...he thinks there a waste
♥ Who is more jealous? If I have to pick someone probably me...but neither really.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? A couple of weeks...we knew it was different right from the start but I was in denial as I was kind of dating someone else.
♥ Who eats more? Him.
♥ Who does/did the laundry? I do--he tries and shrinks clothes.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Me
♥ Who drives when you are together? He does the control freak.
Tag! You're it!

No comments: