Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Two Little Tornados



Okay so Molly and Mikaydi--WOW! Who knew they could be so tornado like...all the time. Any of you having kids out there do not I repeat do not have two girls a year apart. I mean yesterday it was puzzles being knocked down from the closet then picked up and put into the same box. Do you know how long it takes to seperate 400 pieces of like 3 different puzzles? I'll tell you it took forever. Molly is the "boss" and Mikaydi hates it. After about an hour or two Mikaydi finally cracks and it is like WWF wrestling mania--except girl style. Then Molly always comes back to me and tells me, "Mikaydi doesn't like me!" I try to explain that maybe she shouldn't be so bossy but apparently that is just to hard for her little 4 year old mind to grasp. I feel like I bounce from mess to mess to mess! It is twice as bad when they seem to be getting along and their quiet...wait a minute they are quiet right now...Oh they are just playing with knives and matches (ha). Yesterday they decided to take all of the cans off the pantry shelf and make towers...like with blocks. Molly has also decided that if she takes someone's shoes outside with her she can throw it to the dog and make a run for it. Then he doesn't chase her...no wonder no one has matching shoes anymore.

1 comment:

Sally said...

That sounds about right for a 3 and a 4 year old. So cute!