Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spirit Week


Owen and Frans are participating in their elementary school's spirit week. Today was costume day and they each came up with their own get-ups! I love their imagination. They could of gone as like spiderman or batman but no they came up with this stuff out of our costume bag. I thought they did a great job. These two boys always make me laugh. They love spirit week! I will have to post pictures of them on Friday too as they have some impressive plans for wacky blue and white day. I sure have to be on my toes these days.

2 comments:

Deborama said...

I just sat reading your blog for 30 minutes! When did you do all these posts! So hilarious! I love the v-day one and your husbands profile pic for FB, your girls day out sounded so fun! What a fun Mom!

The TAUFA'S said...

Their imagination is great!