Monday, February 23, 2009

Too Tired!

Okay so I have been recovering from my death cold...at least I hope I am on the recovering end of things. The problem is I am still so tired that I keep making little mistakes through out the day. Like I left a comment on Pearls blog and spelled stuff wrong, forgot where I put my cell phones, forgot where I put Jax's diapers (I just bought) so I had to buy some more, I think I forgot to add something to Mikaydi's cake because it is flat--oops! I can't remember which bills I paid on line and which I haven't...oh and don't forget to put sugar in the juice--it tastes bad I know from experience. I have apparently forgot how to do math--can't seem to help Haylee today--its pretty bad when you stare at 7x8 for twenty minutes trying to figure out what the answer is. I only hope that my cold is gone sooner than later--for the sake of my family....I hope I don't food poison anyone!

2 comments:

~PEARL & MAT~ said...

welcome to my world jenny, welcome to my world......

Sally said...

I've been there - not fun. Get some sleep!